- Ada PDF Writer. First release in 2016. Link here.
- AZip 2.0. First release with standard Deflate compression format and a recompression tool for squeezing Zip archives smaller, with an automatic algorithm picking depending on data types. Link here.
- Excel Writer. Internationalization and zoom factor added. Link here.
- GID (Generic Image Decoder). Maintenance release. Added a chart reverse-engineering tool. Link here.
- GLOBE_3D. Added multi-texturing (specular textures added for shiny effects). Uses GID for decoding textures (broad choice of image formats). Added Wavefront object format importer. Link here.
- Mathpaqs. Maintenance release. The Copula package can use a vector of pseudo-random generators instead of a single generator. Link here.
- Zip-Ada. Added a "true" - and original - Deflate algorithm which scans the LZ-compressed data stream for setting up compression blocks, but without losing too much time doing so (Taillaule algorithm). Added an original LZMA algorithm which uses floating-point calculations for probability estimates of encoding variants. On some data formats (such as raw camera image data or mobile device data) this algorithm outpaces all existing LZMA-based compressions on the SqueezeChart benchmark! Link to Zip-Ada here.
jeudi 29 décembre 2016
Stock markets celebrated the election of Emmanuel Macron with VIX (implied volatility index) close to record lows, below 10. On the big...
This summer vacation's project was completed almost on schedule: write a LZMA encoder, whilst enjoying vacation - that is, work early in...
Ada PDF Writer . First release in 2016. Link here . AZip 2.0 . First release with standard Deflate compression format and a recompress...
Mathematisches Liebesgedicht Komm, laß uns tanzen in den Banachraum, wo Punktepaare wohlgeordnet sind, und Riemannsche Blätter rascheln i...