|Click to enlarge|
jeudi 29 décembre 2016
- Ada PDF Writer. First release in 2016. Link here.
- AZip 2.0. First release with standard Deflate compression format and a recompression tool for squeezing Zip archives smaller, with an automatic algorithm picking depending on data types. Link here.
- Excel Writer. Internationalization and zoom factor added. Link here.
- GID (Generic Image Decoder). Maintenance release. Added a chart reverse-engineering tool. Link here.
- GLOBE_3D. Added multi-texturing (specular textures added for shiny effects). Uses GID for decoding textures (broad choice of image formats). Added Wavefront object format importer. Link here.
- Mathpaqs. Maintenance release. The Copula package can use a vector of pseudo-random generators instead of a single generator. Link here.
- Zip-Ada. Added a "true" - and original - Deflate algorithm which scans the LZ-compressed data stream for setting up compression blocks, but without losing too much time doing so (Taillaule algorithm). Added an original LZMA algorithm which uses floating-point calculations for probability estimates of encoding variants. On some data formats (such as raw camera image data or mobile device data) this algorithm outpaces all existing LZMA-based compressions on the SqueezeChart benchmark! Link to Zip-Ada here.